SALES AND MARKETING AUTOMATION
Run successful campaigns and grow opportunities
Improve campaigns, close deals, and strengthen customer relationships with flawless project management.
Growing sales with proactive relationships
- Faster sales quotes, with an automated approval process
- Purchase orders easily finalized while data transmits to accounting systems
- Less time required to develop and complete proposals
- Successful events with every detail and document managed
- Proactive marketing with social media posts sent for approval and published automatically
- The right information captured and approved from every department, with far less effort
- Automatic notifications at every phase of the budget process
- Every audit simplified, with automatically created audit trails
- Automatic notifications to the marketing team when leads from target accounts engage with campaigns
- Full reporting on leads in a central view to measure campaign performance
- Integrate with CRM systems to surface account information tied to leads
- Completely paperless onboarding for customers with auto-alerts to correct teams
- A convenient experience with customer portals and self-service
- Customer satisfaction is quickly gauged with SmartForm surveys
- Employees serve customers knowledgeably with interconnected systems
- Understanding of customers improves, as data builds in Salesforce or other CRM systems
Automate sales and marketing to close more leads
Sales and marketing fuel every business but can often be bogged down by manual, administrative tasks. Eliminating tedious processes like list uploads or quote-to-cash (QTC) allows your sales and marketing teams to focus on business outcomes that really matter: executing campaigns with greater ROI and driving more opportunities. Automating sales and marketing processes will provide your teams with the tools and insights to optimize the overall customer journey and experience, which will result in greater customer retention and lead to more revenue.
Sales and marketing teams worldwide rely on K2
Sales gets quotes completed in hours, not days
Focused on exponential growth, Proliant turned to K2 to transform their manual sales processes. Today, sales documents are processed 75% faster.
Try K2 today
Try our user-friendly tools for free for 30 days. Or, one of our K2 experts can give you a guided demo online.