Scale your business operations
Your business grows exponentially when you streamline processes and provide a high-quality experience for your customers.
Lead efficient, coordinated operations
- Vendor and supplier onboarding and contracts, simple and paperless
- Field staff communication via mobile devices and SmartForms
- Authorized expenditures automatically routed to company financial systems
- Workflows integrated with your warehouse management system
- Warehouse stock managed and allocated to customers, in one app
- Better tracking systems for managing retail returns
- Dashboards show inventory status, nationwide or worldwide
- Centralized management of all assets—buildings, facilities, and equipment
- Safety checks completed electronically, with appropriate teams notified for follow-up
- A single system for completing quality control checklists and documenting corrections
- Streamline management of mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Re-allocate or redefine resources and budget organization-wide
- Track process progress from product/business roadmaps to post mortem review to a continuous improvement plan
- Automate communications of changes to employees and implement training where appropriate
- High standards supported with user-friendly checklists and forms
- Paperless audits save time, with everyone coordinated
Automate business operations
Growth and profitability are vital to your company’s success, which is why operational excellence is crucial across your business. Automating business operations helps keep your systems and processes efficient so you can work on improving the effectiveness of your products and services. Worrying less about process allows you to focus on your pricing strategy, quality improvement, and organizational productivity, all of which deliver back to your company’s bottom line.
Operations teams worldwide rely on K2
Major UK ports, better managed with automated processes
With 300 orders processed each day via a K2 workflow, PD Ports is saving 3 hours a week per employee.
Try K2 today
Try our user-friendly tools for free for 30 days. Or, one of our K2 experts can give you a guided demo online.